Tuesday, July 26, 2011

NEW BEGINNINGS

I am very excited, I have been writing web articles for SearchWarp.com for little more than a month now and I have 28 articles published on this site, with 4,728 total page views and I have seven fans. I have been on the home page several times and I stay in the pick of the day.

I have also been writing for Yahoo! Contributor Network where I have 425 total page views and I have made $17.34 in up-front payments and $0.64 in page view payments. I have 14 articles published on this site.

In addition, I have written an article for thebody.com the story of my life, which will be posted in segments starting with the first segment to be published the first week of August.

I am moving into a new apartment of my own on August 1, 2011 and returning to school at Nashville State Commmunity College where I am still pursuing a career as a medical secretary, but I plan to change my major to English come the spring of 2012, so I can get a degree in writing.

I am looking forward to my new life as a writer and inspirational speaker. I will keep you posted on my accomplishments.

Sincerely,

Jesssie Snyder a.k.a. Jessie Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment